Jasco is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to perform daily review of aged Trial Balance and determine past due accounts and appropriate collection action.
Specific duties include:
• Coding checks for Accounts Receivable posting.
• Preparing weekly reports of all past due issues and reviews with A/R Reps and A/R Manager.
• Preparing detailed semi-monthly and monthly reporting to Manager and CFO.
• Reviewing accounts on the computer; determining which customers receive statements and processing statements.
• Investigating Credit Applications. Contacting trade references and banks and compiling credit qualifying information.
• Conducting periodic research on credit status of current accounts for review by Manager and CFO.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- One year of experience in Accounting or Accounts Receivable functions is required.
- Strong knowledge of general accounts receivable and credit procedures.
- Ability to read and understand memos, contracts, letters and questions from customers, refunds, credits, procedures, and invoices.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations; including percentage calculations, deductions, and amount of shortages.
- If you would like to join our award winning team, e-mail your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.