Jasco Internship Program
Jasco supports a culture of creativity, innovation and charitable giving that attracts the best and the brightest! Jasco’s Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity to gain real-world experience while interning among some of the best in the industry! You have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and skills for your future while building life-long contacts and relationships!
- Meaningful educational experience with real world projects in an innovative setting
- Periodic and end-of-assignment evaluations for class credit (if allowed by educational institute)
- Training opportunities
- Flexibility of the program
- Paid internship
Why choose Jasco?
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Walking trail and multipurpose courts
- Healthy market options and free fresh fruit
- Discounts on product purchases
- TopGolf corporate membership
- Volunteer opportunities with Regional Food Bank, Habitat for Humanity and others
- Company charitable matching program
- Category Management
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Industrial Design
- Product Development
- Supply Chain
Visit our website for current opportunities
Interested in being the future of Jasco?
We are looking for team members to inspire others, drive innovative ideas and who live by our values of integrity, ethics, teamwork and customer service!
- Must be actively enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the time of the internship
- Must be Sophomore status or above. Juniors and Seniors are preferred.
- Must be 18 or older on date of hire
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Will be enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals with a desire to learn
To learn more about available internship opportunities go to https://byjasco.com/internship-program or call Team Member Services at 405-302-2243 or email email@example.com