Jasco Products Company, GE licensee of consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electric products, personal security and surveillance products, today previewed new GE Choice Alert product demonstration videos at the 2011 International CES (Central Hall/Booth 9005).
“The new product demonstration videos bring a more personal interaction between our products and customers,” says Ric Miller, Jasco Senior Strategic Marketing Manager. “The mix of visual effects and homeowner scenarios makes an effective way to help our customers even after point of sale.”
11 GE Choice Alert product videos will be available for viewing at www.lowes.com, www.jascoproducts.com and YouTube™. Two new Jasco spokesmen walk consumers through relatable homeowner scenarios. They guide consumers through Choice Alert product suggestions and information. Each video averages anywhere from three to six minutes each and provides customers with critical information they need to feel confident in their purchase decisions as well as installation needs.
New Product Videos Include:
- GE Choice Alert Control Center
- GE Choice Alert Door/Window Sensor
- GE Choice Alert Silent Alert LED Indicator
- GE Choice Alert Motion Sensor
- GE Choice Alert Water Leak Sensor
- GE Choice Alert Garage Door Sensor
- GE Choice Alert Signal Repeater
- GE Choice Alert Alarm Siren
- GE Choice Alert Keychain Remote
- GE Choice Alert Panic Button
- GE Choice Alert Wireless Keypad
As a GE licensee, Jasco Products develops, markets, and distributes Consumer Electronic Accessories, PC Accessories, Home Electric Products, and Personal Security & Surveillance Products under the GE logo. GE is a trademark of the General Electric Company. For more information, please visit www.jascoproducts.com.