1. Locate the model and code list version by looking inside the battery compartment under the batteries or on the underside of the compartment cover.
2. Identify and make note of the code list version (CL3, CL4, CL5 or CL6), then replace the batteries and/or compartment cover.
3. Access the remote codes for your version.
4. Press and hold down the SETUP button until the remote’s red light turns on.
5. Press and release the chosen device button (e.g., TV, CBL, DVD, AUD).
6. Enter the first 4-digit code for your device. The red light will turn off.
7. Point the remote at the device and test the buttons. If they don’t work as expected, repeat steps 4-7 with the next code for your device.
8. Repeat this process for each device you wish to control.
*Note: Some codes may operate only a few device functions, so test other codes for more functionality.
Having trouble? Watch a video for step-by-step instructions!
For support on how to program your Universal Remote using the Auto Code Search feature, click here.
Lost your manual? Find a digital copy you can download on the product listing.