1. Locate the model and code list version sticker by opening the battery compartment and removing the batteries.
2. Identify the code list version. There are three code list versions, CL3, CL4 and CL5. Make a note of which version you have and replace the batteries.
3. Access the remote codes for your version.
4. Press and hold down the SETUP button until the remote’s red light turns on.
5. Press and release the chosen device button (e.g., TV, CBL, DVD, AUD).
6. Enter the first 4-digit code for your device. The red light will turn off.
7. Point the remote at the device and test the buttons. If they don’t work as expected, repeat steps 4-7 with the next code for your device.
8. Repeat this process for each device you wish to control.
*Note: Some codes may operate only a few device functions, so test other codes for more functionality.