Enbrighten Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Toggle Dimmer with QuickFit™ and SimpleWire™, Light Almond
Free standard shipping for contiguous U.S. orders of $50 or more.
50% of our net profits from Jasco's brands* go to causes providing aid to those in need.
Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing. Our business hours are Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm CT.
- Voice Control – Alexa and Google Assistant Compatable (requires a Z-Wave certified hub) Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs SmartThings Ring Alarm Wink ADT Pulse ADT Command Trane Vivint Nexia Honeywell HomeSeer Harmony Home Hub Extender Vera and more
- Advanced Design Second Generation Model – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly Dual ground ports which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups For increased convenience the optional toggle backlight provides a soft glow and can be reversed turned off or always on based on your indicator preferences
- Versatile Applications – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation and brightness adjustment from the dimmer Home automation is simple through custom scenes personalized scheduling and convenient alerts The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12728 or 46200 Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device
- Full-Home Coverage – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control
- Easy Installation– Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED Wallplate not included Full-range dimmability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs Supported wattage – 600W incandescent 300W LED/CFL Supported voltage – 120VAC Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit
|Home Automation Type||Smart Dimmers, In-Wall, Indoor|
|Lighting Controls||Smart Dimmers, In-Wall, Indoor|