Philips Grounding Block for Outdoor Antenna
Free standard shipping for contiguous U.S. orders of $50 or more.
50% of our net profits from Jasco's brands* go to causes providing aid to those in need.
Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing. Our business hours are Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm CT.
- Universally compatible – Compatible with RG6 and RG59 coax cables for installation of outdoor HDTV antennas, DIRECTV, Dish Network, Comcast, Fios, AT&T DTV and U-Verse, Charter, Cox and more.
- Required for outdoor antenna installation – This weatherproof 75-ohm grounding block is required by the NEC and most local electrical codes for installation of outdoor HD antennas, cable TV and satellite systems.
- Easy installation – The included hardware makes installation easy, and the universal coax cable jacks allow you to connect outdoor TV antennas, cable and satellite dishes in minutes.
- Safe connection – This grounding block helps protect you and your property in the event of static build-up on the antenna or when lightning strikes near your home.
- Satisfaction guaranteed – This grounding block is designed to last and comes with a limited-lifetime replacement pledge and free U.S.-based technical support. Call the experts at 1-844-816-0320 between 7AM–8PM, M–F Central Time with any questions about your purchase.
|Warranty Desc||Limited Lifetime|